Catch up Post!

Hola, Paradiso! Surprise...


Hahaha.

Yes, I am still alive. If you follow me on twitter or befriend me on Goodreads, you might realize that I am even more chatty than usual, although I have been on a long hiatus on fictionpress and (well...) this blog.

Actually, the last three months were going quite well for me. I graduated (like, finally), got a nice job, met nice new friends. Germany won the 2014 World Cup, and I think it's going to be a mood booster for me at least until the end of this year, hahahaha. My friend Scott said this a lot to me and it works like a charm every time:

V : I'm so [insert complain here]
S: At least Germany won.
V : Owwwww yeah! (happiness recharged)

*hug*
Source : Guardian


*kiss*
Source : The National AE

*very fangirl-ish screech*
Source : Reuters 
Yup. What a beautiful first half of 2014 for me, personally. I hope I can say the same about the last half :p

So, don't worry, I was not on hiatus because I contracted a rare disease or anything bad like that. It was me being lazy after all such enjoyment in life, haha. For fictionpress readers (if I still have any after I neglected you guys for almost one year *bow*), I'm still polishing my updates for Obsession, but I assure you, it's coming! Haha.

Liebe Grusse,
Vera

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Der Erlkoenig (The Elf King), A Poem By Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Sentimental Hours

Day #1 : 10 Things That Makes Me Happy (PART 2)