If you can't, please reply whenever you have a chance. Don't forget to give some logical explanation. Preferably honest. But lying is better than not replying. Seriously.
(I know I do this thing --not replying text message-- a lot, but don't worry...I've learned my lesson)
2. One with boyfriend/girlfriend should NOT flirt with another boy/girl. Really, it's just sickening to watch.
3. If you have some silly romantic-relationship problem (e.g. someone's trying to flirt with your romantic-interest and/or your romantic interest seems like scared at the idea of being near you and/or...name it yourself) go to the nearest bookstore and buy a novel you've already wanted for years. Don't even look at the price. Just buy it.
It may drained your pocket, but hey...you get, like, two or three hours a day free of your silly-heartbreaking-annoying romance problem when you're absorbed into that fantasy world. And that's really worth it.
Or if you can't afford buying a novel, go to the nearest library, search for the thickest book possible and start reading it like a crazy-self-centered-study-oriented nerd. You got the knowledge and your silly-heartbreaking-annoying-romance problem become a dot in the background!
4. Procrastinating is NEVER a good idea.
6. Kerja adalah proses, bukan produk. (semoga orang-orang tertentu mengerti bahasa Indonesia dan memiliki kemampuan berbahasa yang cukup untuk mengerti. Hmph)
7. Everything that my lecturers said.
Aku tahu posting ini agak kasar, but hey, it's my blog anyway. Dan aku sedang labil to the max. Jadi semuanya masuk akal. HAHA.
Minggu ini belum berakhir jadi mungkin masih akan ada lanjutannya. Mungkin. Hanya mungkin.
who starts to question her ability to think positively