Quick update and promotion

Just dropping by to post a quick update and promotion. ESPECIALLY PROMOTION. hahaha.

Recently I updated my ongoing project, Sebuah Novel yang Belum Selesai (click HERE to read). 7 Chapter, panjang gila, dan masih ga tau kapan selesainya. Hmph. Doakan saja -___-

And...a new story with the same title as this blog, PARADISO PERDUTO (click HERE to read). Leave me some review please :)

Maaf udah lama aku nggak nulis sesuatu yang bermutu atau minimal informatif (yeah. Udah lama banget). I'm too busy fangirling studying and working on my projects.

Catch ya soon, setelah PMB mungkin.
Sukses! :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Der Erlkoenig (The Elf King), A Poem By Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Sentimental Hours

Day #1 : 10 Things That Makes Me Happy (PART 2)