First Time Blogging with Mobile Application

Just installed Blogger for Android, and I think it is something to celebrate! The rating for this app is only approximately 3,5, though, I wonder why... Well I will know, sooner or later.

So far, I enjoy blogging on the go! Simple interface, quite light on the memory too.

Let's see if this application will help ending my bad habit of neglecting my blog.

Tschuess, here's a love in the bottle to cheer your day up just like mine (hopefully oh hopefully so!)

:)

Liebe Gruße,
Deine Vera

written in the middle of Pasteur traffic jam, on my way to Jatinangor. Definitely will increase my dependency to Senorita (my cellphone), haha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Der Erlkoenig (The Elf King), A Poem By Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Sentimental Hours

Day #1 : 10 Things That Makes Me Happy (PART 2)