Happy Birthday to Me! LOL

THANK YOU, GOOGLE

You know that feeling, when you wake up on the morning of your birthday and you feel, "Nothing can go wrong today because IT'S MY BIRTHDAY, BABY"?

I feel like that a lot today, hahaha.

IT FEELS GOOD. HAHAHAHAHA.

First of all, thank you for Bayern Muenchen for the 2-0 win against Arsenal earlier this morning. I'M SORRY ARSENAL, I STILL LOVE YOU BUT I LOVE BAYERN MORE.

Okay. Next...

Thank you for those who remember my birthday. I'm saving your messages under a file titled "MY PRECIOUSSSSS". I know that's kind of freaky but hey, WHATEVER, hahaha.

Thank you for those who gave me birthday presents. Much appreciated though no one give me vacuum cleaner again this year. Also to my brother who gave me premium tea bag (no doubt he snatched it from the economic conference he attended, but it's the thought that counts :)), I don't know why he constantly give me tea bag nowadays... Maybe my face just screams for more caffeine?

Honorable mention to my cat Hachiko (or Chiko, or Catniss Everdeen -okay that's just me, no one in my family watched/read The Hunger Games) for being the only creature who thinks that I'm her slave personal assistant today.

I AM HACHIKO AND THE LAUNDRY ROOM IS MY TERRITORY.
KNEEL BEFORE ME, HUMAN

DON'T YOU DARE LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT.
YOU LOWLY PEASANT.

You all are the reason I love birthdays. I still have, like, 15 more birthdays before I start hating it, right?

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Liebe Grusse,
Vera


For ideas about what to give Vera on her birthday, click here. I accept belated birthday gifts also, LOL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Der Erlkoenig (The Elf King), A Poem By Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Sentimental Hours

Day #1 : 10 Things That Makes Me Happy (PART 2)