Things Left Unsaid



Hi, you.

How are you? How's your life going?

I hope everything is going well for you. It sucks, you know, not being able to see you. Hearing about you from the third party. Fourth party. Fifth. Sixth.

You and your tendency to carry everything alone. It makes me worried to no end, you know. How to tell you that you don't have to be alone? That I'd eagerly help if only you asked? The last time I refused, the suffering it brought for me was unbearable. I was haunted with countless what ifs and maybes and nothing was fun about that. So if you think that it would make me feel burdened to help you...please, it's the other way around.

I honestly don't know if I could ever say 'no' to you again, Dear.

But you will never know because I never tell you, right?

Yeah. Right.

Pardon me, for this act of cowardice...

Liebe Grusse,
Vera

P.s. I write all the things I can't say (yet) in this huge book properly titled The Book of Unsaid Things. Come and read it sometimes, will you? And if you're kind enough to answer them, that would be really lovely, you know...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Der Erlkoenig (The Elf King), A Poem By Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Sentimental Hours

Day #1 : 10 Things That Makes Me Happy (PART 2)